- While we are skilled craftsmen, we cannot guarantee that cleaning, dyeing, repairing, altering, or stretching will return your item to its original condition.
- We do our best to select and utilize the appropriate process that is suited for your item.
- Work performed cannot be undone or returned back to the pre-repair condition.
- There are no refunds on any repairs, cleaning, dyeing, alterations, or stretches.
- Dyed items may look different when viewed in different lighting.
- We provide good faith estimates as to when repairs will be completed and / or shipped; they are not to be considered deadlines.
- Rago Brothers is not liable for any items damaged, lost, or stolen once the shipping carrier has picked up the package. If your item was damaged, lost, or stolen, please contact the shipping carrier to file a claim.
- Rago Brothers is not responsible for the incorrect delivery location by the shipping carrier.
- The customer is responsible for entering his or her return shipping address. Rago Brothers is not responsible for errors made when the form is completed by the customer.
- Work performed cannot be undone and returned back to the pre-repair condition.
- All repairs are final sale.
Mail-In Orders (Domestic and International)
- It is the customer’s responsibility to write all repairs that the customer would like to be quoted a price on under “Problem Description” on the Mail-In Repair Form. Repairs not listed will not be quoted or worked on.
- If an item is deemed unrepairable, it will be shipped with standard UPS shipping back to the customer within the United States at Rago Brothers’ expense. For international customers, the return shipping will be at the customer’s expense.
- All mail-in customers are contacted within approximately 2 business days upon the receipt of their item at Rago Brothers. In the event the customer does not provide Rago Brothers authorization to work on the item or request return of the item within six months of being contacted, the item will be disposed of at our discretion.
Morristown Drop-Off Orders
- After one month from the date customers are notified via text or telephone that their items are repaired and ready for pick up, unclaimed items will be sent to storage.
- After six months from the date customers are notified via text or telephone that their items are repaired and ready for pick up, unclaimed items will be disposed of at our discretion.
Rago Brothers Shoe & Leather Repair specializes in functional repair. Items of appreciated value, antiques and other valuable items may have a diminished monetary value as a result of using our service.
The use of the words “restore”, “restoring” or “restoration” on this website does not mean we can bring any item back to “brand new” or “original factory condition.”
Home | The Rago Difference | History | Hours & Location | Shoe Repair | Handbag Repair & Restoration | Other Repair Services | Mail-In Service | Photo Tour | Press | Video | Before & After Gallery | Contact | Repair Policy | Login
Mon - Fri: 7:30am - 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 12:30pm