Rago Brothers is proud to serve you.
Cleaning, Dyeing, Alterations, Stretching, Pressing, Glazing, Laundering, Washing, or otherwise Repairing:
- While we are skilled in the craft of leather repair, we cannot guarantee that your item will be returned to its original condition.
- We do our best to select and utilize the appropriate process that is suited for your item.
- Work performed cannot be undone or returned back to the pre-repair condition.
- There are no refunds on any work.
- Dyed items may look different when viewed in different lighting.
- We offer original hardware for many brands, but not all.
- We provide good faith estimates as to when repairs will be completed and/or shipped; they are not to be considered deadlines.
- Rago Brothers is not liable for any items damaged, lost, or stolen once the shipping carrier has picked up the package. If your item was damaged, lost, or stolen, please contact the shipping carrier to file a claim.
- Rago Brothers is not responsible for the incorrect delivery location by the shipping carrier.
- The customer is responsible for entering his or her return shipping address. Rago Brothers is not responsible for errors made when the form is completed by the customer.
- Work performed cannot be undone and returned back to the pre-repair condition.
- All repairs are final sale.
Mail-In Orders (Domestic and International)
- It is the customer’s responsibility to list all repairs requested on the Mail-in Repair Form under “Repairs Needed”, so we can provide a price for the requested repairs. Repairs not listed will not be quoted or worked on.
- After an item has been received and assessed in our shop, if the customer declines all repair quotes, there will be a nominal shipping fee to return item(s) to a US address, according to the chart below. For International addresses, we recommend that customers mail their items along with a pre-paid return shipping label.
We recommend that customers contact us to get an Initial Photo Repair Assessment and an idea of pricing before mailing in an item, by providing photos and a note explaining the areas needing repair.
- All mail-in customers will be contacted within approximately 2 business days upon the receipt of their item at Rago Brothers. In the event the customer does not provide Rago Brothers authorization to work on the item or does not request return of the item within 60 days of being contacted, the item will be considered unclaimed property and Rago Brothers will handle the item(s) accordingly.
- Free return shipping applies for mail-in repair services totaling $300 or more, within the continental U.S.
Morristown Drop-Off Orders
- After one month from the date customers are notified that their items are repaired and ready for pickup, unclaimed items will be sent to storage.
- After three months from the date customers are notified that their items are repaired and ready for pickup, unclaimed items will be considered unclaimed property and Rago Brothers will handle accordingly.
Pickup and Drop-off Service (available in New Jersey)
- It is the customer’s responsibility to list all repairs requested on the Pickup Service Form under “Repairs Needed”, so we can provide a price for the requested repairs. Repairs not listed will not be quoted or worked on.
- Delivery Service Fee is $20 to pick up and drop off any number of items identified on each Pickup Service Form.
- After an item has been received and assessed in our shop, if the customer declines all repair quotes, there will be a $20 Delivery Service Fee to return the item(s).
- The customer is responsible for entering his or her address on the Pickup Service Form. Rago Brothers is not responsible for errors made when the form is completed by the customer.
- We will return your item with care and in a weather-safe package. Once an item has been returned to the address the customer provided on the Pickup Service Form, Rago Brothers is not liable for any item that is damaged, lost, or stolen.
- Rago Brothers Shoe & Leather Repair specializes in functional repair. Items of appreciated value, antiques, and other valuable items may have a diminished monetary value after customer-requested repair services are completed.
- The use of the words “restore”, “restoring”, or “restoration” on this website does not mean we can bring any item back to “brand new” or “original factory condition.”