BUSINESS UPDATES DURING COVID-19
Mail-In Repairs: To send items in, please complete the repair form online by clicking on the Mail-In Service tab below. Save, print, and send the form in with your items. Once we receive your order, we will email you with a repair assessment and cost. Please note, our turnaround times may be longer than usual with limited staff at the moment.
Pick-Ups @ Shop: Curbside pickup for completed orders is available Monday-Friday 7:30am-6pm & Saturday 8am-12:30pm in the BACK parking lot. Please call 973-539-7949 once you park and we will come out to you.
Drop-offs @ Shop: If you would like to drop off repairs, please come to the station set up outside of the BACK door Monday-Friday 7:30am-6pm & Saturday 8am-12:30pm. Face coverings are required for service.
We welcome you to email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support during this time!
Leather Wallet Repair
The craftsmen and women at Rago Brothers repair and refurbish hundreds of leather wallets for our customers every week.
Our customers ship their leather wallets and accessories to us from all over the United States and Canada for repairs such as new zippers, snaps, re-stitching, re-dyeing, re-lining, piping, and numerous other types of interior and exterior repairs.
Rago Brothers also offers complete interior and exterior refurbishing for wallet designers such as Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Coach, Fendi, Gucci, Hermès, Bottega Veneta, Ferragamo, Kate Spade, Michael Kors, and for all other luxury wallet brands.
Rago Brothers is the recommended repairer of top U.S. and European luxury shoe, handbag and accessory designers and leading department stores. We are also a certified warranty repair center for many of the world’s most recognized luxury designer brands.
Rago Brothers offers comprehensive refurbishing, restoration, refinishing and repair of wallets for all major luxury brands. We specialize in:
– Dying and color matching
– Stitching repairs
– Magnetic closures added/repaired/replaced
– Hardware replaced
– Beads, stones, charms and ornaments replaced
– Expert colorists skilled in custom matching
– In-house cleaning and refinishing studio
– PH-Balanced leather products used
– Hand applied, non-spray color techniques
– Thousands of replacement parts in stock (non-original manufacturer / not for resale)
– Cleaning, conditioning & stain removal inside and out
– Zippers replaced/repaired
– Linings replaced/repaired
– Piping & trim replaced and refinished
– Charms replaced
Our other repair services include:
- Expert tailoring on premises
- Repair or replace zippers
- Replace full linings
- Repair tears, rips & scratches
- Shorten sleeves
- Replace snaps & buttons
- Replace knitted cuffs & elastic waistbands
- Lapels, collars & shoulders re-tailored
- Cleaning and stain removal
- Belts shortened/lengthened
- Shoe and handbag beads, charms, stones and ornaments replaced
- Leather furniture repair
- Horse tack repair
- Baseball gloves re-laced
- Goalie pads and straps repaired
- Watchbands replaced
- Musical instrument case repair
- Replace watchband
- Replace binocular / camera straps
…many, many more
Call us with any questions you may have about your specialty repair.
How our mail-in repair service works:
1. Complete and print the repair form, then send it to us with your item(s).
2. Once received, we will email you to explain the repair and give you a price.
3. Upon your approval, we will complete your repair, process the credit card payment, and ship back to you via UPS.
4. If you decide not to proceed with the repair, we will return your item(s) back to you.
Mon - Fri: 7:30am - 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 12:30pm