Check out our other repair services.
Leather Coat and Jacket Repair
If your leather coat or jacket is in need of repair, Rago Brothers is the place to go. Our leather repair specialists provide both minor or major repairs and alterations to any type of coat, jacket or garment. All of our leather tailoring is performed on premises by our talented leather sewing and repair team.
Our leather repair services are provided to both our local customers as well as nationally by using our mail-in service.
Our leather tailoring and repair services include:
- Leather Coat Repairs
- Leather Jacket Repairs
- Suede Coat or Jacket Repairs
- Repair or replace zippers
- Replace full linings
- Repair tears, rips & scratches
- Shortening sleeves
- Replacimng snaps & buttons
- Replacing knitted cuffs & elastic waistbands
- Lapels, collars & shoulders re-tailored
If your leather jacket or coat has a stain that needs to be removed, our leather refinishing department can also come to the rescue.
If you are not already a satisfied customer, we invite you to give us a try by shipping your leather coat or jacket to us for alterations or repair using the instructions on the right. Have questions? Give us a call at (973) 539-7949. We look forward to serving you!
Rago Brothers is the recommended repairer of top U.S. and European luxury leather garment designers. We are also a certified warranty repair center for some of the world’s most recognized luxury brands.
How our mail-in leather garment repair service works:
1. Complete and print the repair form, then send it to us with your item(s).
2. Once received, we will email you to explain the repair and give you a price.
3. Upon your approval, we will complete your repair, process the credit card payment, and ship back to you via UPS.
4. If you decide not to proceed with the repair, we will return your item(s) back to you at our expense (Continental U.S. only, regular ground shipping).
Mon - Fri: 7:30am - 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 2:00pm*
*Between Memorial Day and Labor Day weekend we close at 12:30pm on Saturdays.