Handbag Repair By BrandAlexander Wang Balenciaga Bottega Veneta Brunello Cucinelli Burberry Chanel Coach Dior Fendi Ferragamo Givenchy Goyard Gucci Hermès Jimmy Choo Kate Spade Lanvin Longchamp Louis Vuitton MCM Michael Kors Phillip Lim Prada Proenza Schouler Rebecca Minkoff Tory Burch Versace Yves Saint Laurent
Goyard® Handbag Repair & Restoration
Goyard® was originally founded in Paris as a luxury trunk-making company for the French Aristocracy in 1792. It was originally called Maison Martin after its founder Pierre-François Martin. The company later went by the name of Maison Morel after Martin’s son-in-law who later owned the company.
The company was ultimately purchased by François Goyard in 1828 and the family owned and managed the company until 1998 when it was acquired by Jean-Michel Signoles, a French businessman who has turned the company into an international luxury brand.
The designs offered by Goyard include trunks, large totes, duffle and travel bags, wallets, belts, and numerous other accessories. The company sells its products in its own stores and in a small, select group of luxury retailers worldwide. Goyard also offers a line of leather products for pets.
Unlike other luxury fashion houses and retailers, Goyard does not sell its designer bags or accessories online nor does it advertise its products.
A sample of the types of repairs our craftsmen and women perform on Goyard bags include:
- Re-sealing handle edges (for when the sides of the handles peel or crack)
- Tuck Corners (from the inside of the bag to eliminate damage to corners at bottom corners)
- Add leather corners (to cover torn bottom corners – see photo above)
Rago Brothers offers complete interior and exterior refurbishing for Goyard handbags as well as all other luxury handbag brands. Ship your Goyard leather handbag, purse or accessory to us and we guarantee you will be pleased with the results.
We have over 30,000 replacement parts* in stock in order to bring new life to your designer handbag at a cost significantly less than buying new. (*Replacement parts are not always original and are not available for resale.)
Rago Brothers is the recommended repairer of top U.S. and European luxury shoe and handbag designers and leading department stores. We are also a certified warranty repair center for some of the world’s most recognized luxury brands.
Goyard® and its related patterns, designs, and logos are owned or licensed by Goyard St-Honoré and protected by international trademarks, copyrights, and patents.
How our mail-in repair service works:
1. Complete and print the repair form, then send it to us with your item(s).
2. Once received, we will email you to explain the repair and give you a price.
3. Upon your approval, we will complete your repair, process the credit card payment, and ship back to you via UPS.
4. If you decide not to proceed with the repair, we will return your item(s) back to you at our expense (Continental U.S. only, regular ground shipping).
Mon - Fri: 7:30am - 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 2:00pm*
*Between Memorial Day and Labor Day weekend we close at 12:30pm on Saturdays.